Choose Jeffco Eats for your charity to support and easily you can bring lots more food to the children during school year and summer.
How Your Organization Earns
- Simply encourage your supporters to register their SooperCard online at KingSoopers.com, using your organization’s name or number.
- Purchase accumulations begin on April 1, 2019. After this date, individual purchases will begin counting towards your organization within 7-10 business days of registering the individual SooperCard.
- Every time a supporter shops for groceries and swipes their SooperCard (or enter Alt ID), your organization automatically starts earning a rebate.
3. What Your
King Soopers will pay up to $125,000 per cycle to participating organizations based on their percentage of spending as it relates to the total spending of all participating King Soopers Community Rewards organizations.
- King Soopers limits contributions every cycle to a maximum contribution of $2.5 million, to be distributed among all participating and eligible organizations.
- The minimum cycle payout is $25 per organization. In the event that an organization earns less than $25 in a cycle, King Soopers will hold the amount until the next cycle that the reward exceeds $25 or until the end of the program term, whichever comes first.
- Your rewards check will be mailed within 30 days after the close of each cycle.